| At the airport at 5:30 AM |
| Mexico that night, first time running in the sand |
| I am ready for the beach! |
| Still ready... |
| Interesting....not so sure about this |
| It is fun to play in sand |
| Swimming pool! |
| With daddy in the ocean |
| I like running in the sand |
| At the airport at 5:30 AM |
| Mexico that night, first time running in the sand |
| I am ready for the beach! |
| Still ready... |
| Interesting....not so sure about this |
| It is fun to play in sand |
| Swimming pool! |
| With daddy in the ocean |
| I like running in the sand |
We set up this site so family and friends can get updates on our new family. Dylan and Lucas are growing up so quickly, we like capturing special moments. We hope you enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment